Welcome to my February 2020 Income Report. Below I break out all of my income sources from the month as well as my expenses.
February 2020 Income
- Adthrive Payment –$2,062.91
- Etsy Sales – $381.76
- Youtube – $94.39
- Amazon Affiliate – $12.29
- Sponsored Content – $287.32
Income Total: $2,838.67
February 2020 Expenses
- G-Suite – $48.00
- PicMonkey – $7.99
- MiloTree – $9.00
- Tailwind – $14.99
- Media Temple (blog host) – $26.45
- Supplies (yarn) – $52.20
- Mailchimp – $189.00
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance – $325.18
Expense Total: $672.81
February Profit Total: $2,165.86
February 2020 In Review
- Adthrive – Super happy with Adthrive ad revenue. Looking good but down a little bit from January. My traffic dipped a little as well. A dip in revenue for February is expected as companies seem to spend less on advertising in quarter 1 of the year, and increase as the year progresses with quarter 4 being their highest spending time.
- Etsy Sales – Etsy sales are looking ok this month, a bit of a dip from my January earnings.
- Youtube – 9,800 Youtube subscribers.
- Amazon Affiliate – Amazon affiliate earnings are way down this month. This income really seems to vary, and not super dependable for me.
- Sponsored Content – This will always vary – I had one sponsored project this month.
- Blog posts – I posted 2 blog posts this month. I temporarily went back to my desk job (to fill in for the person who replaced me when I left to blog full-time), so blogging bandwidth was running thin!
- Final Thoughts – Considering I only posted 2 blog posts this month (with one being a pattern) and still netted over $2,000 – I’ll take it!
Below is a screenshot of my Google Analytics account summary from February. My main blog traffic source is from Pinterest.