Today I am sharing a compilation of 8 super easy patterns to get you ready for Halloween! I am also looking for your recommendations of the BEST scary movies! Let me know YOUR favorite Halloween flicks in the comments below!
With Halloween right around the corner I thought it would be fun to share a compilation of a few festive patterns that would make for great last minute projects to get in the spooky spirit this weekend!
To go along with the knitting/crochet pattern compilation, I thought I would pull together a list of some of my favorite scary movies to get into the Halloween spirit…
Brittany’s Favorite Scary Movie List
- The Strangers (2008)
- Halloween (1978)
- Amityville Horror (2005)
- Scream (1996)
- Sinister (2012)
- Willow Creek (2013)
- Backcountry (2014)
- Wrong Turn (2005)
What are some of your favorite scary movies? Let me know your recommendations in the comments below!
Now that we have some movie recommendations lets dive into the patterns! 🙂
8 Free Patterns to get you ready for Halloween
Patterns can be found by clicking on the links listed below!
- Knitted Candy Corn Coasters – Pattern by Just Be Crafty
- Crochet Cat Slouch Hat – Pattern by Persia Lou
- Crochet Ghost Coffee Cozy – Pattern by Just Be Crafty
- Crochet Frankenstein Coffee Cozy – Pattern by Just Be Crafty
- Crochet Jumbo Pumpkin – Pattern by Doriyumi
- Crochet Candy Corn Coffee Cozy – Pattern by Just Be Crafty
- Crochet Frankenstein Candy Pouch – Pattern by Repeat Crafter Me
- Crochet Halloween Black Cat Wreath – Pattern by Repeat Crafter Me
I hope you give these patterns a try! Let me know which ones are your favorites! 🙂