The Weekend Brunch Scarf is simple yet elegant and will be the perfect addition to your wardrobe! Purchase the ad-free printer ready PDF here!
WEEKEND BRUNCH SCARF PATTERN
This post might contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase from one of my links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional charge to you). For more information please see my policies page. Thank you for your continued support and knitting/crocheting along with me!
Printable pattern options:
- Purchase the ad-free printable PDF pattern HERE from my Etsy shop.
- Join the Just Be Crafty Club! Gain instant access this pattern PDF download as well my ENTIRE PDF pattern library ad-free! Click HERE for more information!
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS & SIZING
- Size: One Size – Adult
- 14 in. x 82 in. (35.5 x 208 cm)
- 11 stitches by 16 rows = 4 in. (10 cm) over Rows 23 – 38
- 5 balls Lion Brand Woolspun in Taupe
- US size 11 straight knitting needles
- Tape Measure
- Gauge Checker
- Yarn Needle
KEY (in US terms)
- k – knit
- p – purl
- rep – repeat
- st(s) – stitch(es)
Cast on 43 sts.
Row 1 (RS): k1, *p1, k1, rep from * across.
Rows 2 – 22: knit the knits and purl the purls as they face you.
Row 23: *k1, p2; rep from * to last st, k last st.
Row 24: Knit the knits and purl the purls as they face you.
Row 25: Knit.
Row 26: Purl.
Rep Rows 23 – 26 until piece measures about 76 in. (193 cm) from beginning, ending with a rep of Row 24.
Rep Rows 1 – 22. Bind off in rib.
Weave in yarn ends.